SO....yesterday was the day that Michael and I went on our first date in 2002...6 years ago.
THEN...he proposed a year to the day after that....so yesterday also marked the day he proposed to me in Antares (the "ball" in downtown).
He always surprises me with a celebration - he gets me every year! This year was no different. He walked in the door about 4:00 with a dozen roses and told me to get ready for a 6:15 reservation. Wouldn't tell me where. Already had the kids taken care of and everyone but me knew!
So we went back to one of our all time favorite places - The Melting Pot. LOVE that place. We indulged, we ate until I thought I was going to explode and had a good night away from the kiddos.
We happened to have an old friend, Clay Jones, be our waiter. Very funny to look up and see an old face staring back at you....ha ha.
Good times, I have the best husband/friend EVER. Constantly giving me reasons to love him more.
THEN...he proposed a year to the day after that....so yesterday also marked the day he proposed to me in Antares (the "ball" in downtown).
He always surprises me with a celebration - he gets me every year! This year was no different. He walked in the door about 4:00 with a dozen roses and told me to get ready for a 6:15 reservation. Wouldn't tell me where. Already had the kids taken care of and everyone but me knew!
So we went back to one of our all time favorite places - The Melting Pot. LOVE that place. We indulged, we ate until I thought I was going to explode and had a good night away from the kiddos.
We happened to have an old friend, Clay Jones, be our waiter. Very funny to look up and see an old face staring back at you....ha ha.
Good times, I have the best husband/friend EVER. Constantly giving me reasons to love him more.





Comments