So after thinking through this for a while, I've decided to bring this back into my life. I love to write, I love to express myself and share recipes. SO...this blog may not always look pretty...it might get messy, because that's life, and I'm too old to pretend it's not.
Goals for 2020:
To continue to search for what feeds my soul and not harms it.
I'm going to keep up with my health goals and make it another year of weight maintenance. Walking starts again. Not about needing to lose, I like everything a bit tighter. So there you go. I'm not athletic, I do not LIKE working out. But I do like walking because of the moment to take a breath and enjoy being outside and listening to good music
💓
I wanted to commit to living my truth...if I say be kind...that means I have to drop some guards and also do just that. There's been a couple relationships over the years that I wanted to circle back to this year. Both have been seen and the tiniest of steps taken, I'm good with that. We'll see what grows or if that was just a nice resolution to mess.
And letting go....understanding that I might no ever understand. Accepting that I am who I am, I love big and hard....I'm not willing to change that. I like that about me. But there boundaries in my heart now. I'm worth more that what I received the past few years.
Bring it on 2020....I'm SO ready 💓
Goals for 2020:
To continue to search for what feeds my soul and not harms it.
I'm going to keep up with my health goals and make it another year of weight maintenance. Walking starts again. Not about needing to lose, I like everything a bit tighter. So there you go. I'm not athletic, I do not LIKE working out. But I do like walking because of the moment to take a breath and enjoy being outside and listening to good music
💓
I wanted to commit to living my truth...if I say be kind...that means I have to drop some guards and also do just that. There's been a couple relationships over the years that I wanted to circle back to this year. Both have been seen and the tiniest of steps taken, I'm good with that. We'll see what grows or if that was just a nice resolution to mess.
And letting go....understanding that I might no ever understand. Accepting that I am who I am, I love big and hard....I'm not willing to change that. I like that about me. But there boundaries in my heart now. I'm worth more that what I received the past few years.
Bring it on 2020....I'm SO ready 💓

Comments