We have started a tradition with the kids of going to the State Fair every year. Just like when I was growing up - we'll go every year. I LOVE the fair. We also as a group will try all the "new" foods introduced that year...you only get a bite or two but it's SO worth it and not all the calories ;)
About 2 years ago I started submitted photography into the Creative Arts division. MOM actually got Honorable Mention last year....how cool is that?!
Michael and I each submit 2 pictures (only allowed 2 per person) and we have 1 each picked but we need help with our 2nd submissions.
So first...here's the definite entries:

This will be my 1st entry...this goes in under Adult Special for photos that have been altered.

This will be Michael's 1st entry....this falls under State Fair / State Fair Theme
SO...we each get 1 more entry...this is where you come in. Please let me know what your 2 favorite ones are. IF YOU DON'T HAVE A BLOG - that's ok - you can respond using the anonymous action (just leave your name so I know).
Ok....VOTE NOW! ;)



Comments
jandy
Cristal
Dannan