so I go Friday morning (yeah....on the 30th - he can't say no ;) ) to meet with Aaron and do a "audition" for our worship team. woo hoo!
kinda nervous about this because - hey I didn't like auditions when I sang all the time much less now!
SO
what's the first thing I did on getting that e-mail?! I download about 20 vocal exercises.....ha ha! Can you say IPOD! :)
in all seriousness a prayer for me about this would REALLY help. i am nervous and i am doubting myself SO....a little pep in my step would be needed walking through the doors. :)
kinda nervous about this because - hey I didn't like auditions when I sang all the time much less now!
SO
what's the first thing I did on getting that e-mail?! I download about 20 vocal exercises.....ha ha! Can you say IPOD! :)
in all seriousness a prayer for me about this would REALLY help. i am nervous and i am doubting myself SO....a little pep in my step would be needed walking through the doors. :)
Comments
Cause I know you'll make it!