8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Friday - 30th birthday
2. Seeing Jeff and the family again...I'm getting spoiled seeing them so often and then they move FAR away :(
3. A weekend of FAMILY....been a while and I LOVE having us all together
4. Having the last bit of laundry done. Feel like I've been doing laundry all weekend.
5. July 4th - becoming a favorite holiday of mine :)
6. Dinner tonight...oh it's gonna be a good one. I'll post it after the masterpiece is finished ;)
7. Meeting with Aaron our music minister
8. All my summer shows returning!!
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Gave the babies a bath
2. Went to Church
3. Cleaned the bathrooms
4. Mowed the yards
5. Jumped in Nana's pool for a couple hours of play
6. Made meatball hoagies for dinner
7. More cleaning
8. Answered e-mails
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Possess an extremely wicked high metabolism - HA - I'm keeping it Brandy because I too wish that :)
2. Talk with my Nanny one more time
3. Not be so ugly when I people watch...LOL
4. Travel the world
5. Win the lottery
6. Finish paying off debt...that would rock!
7. Be as creative as my mom
8. Have more of a green thumb
8 shows I watch:
1. Survivor
2. The Biggest Loser
3. Big Brother
4. True Blood
5. Weeds
6. The Unit
7. E True Hollywood Story
8. Dexter
8 favorite fruits:
1. Bananas
2. Strawberries
3. Grapes
4. Apples
5. Peaches
6. Pears
7. Pineapple
8. Cherries
8 places I'd like to travel to:
1. Greece
2. Scotland
3. England
4. Italy
5. Hawaii
6. Australia
7. Times Square
8. San Diego / San Francisco
8 places I've lived:
1. Ada
2. Allen
3. Dallas
4. Dallas
5. Richardson
6. Dallas
7. Dallas
8. Garland
1. Friday - 30th birthday
2. Seeing Jeff and the family again...I'm getting spoiled seeing them so often and then they move FAR away :(
3. A weekend of FAMILY....been a while and I LOVE having us all together
4. Having the last bit of laundry done. Feel like I've been doing laundry all weekend.
5. July 4th - becoming a favorite holiday of mine :)
6. Dinner tonight...oh it's gonna be a good one. I'll post it after the masterpiece is finished ;)
7. Meeting with Aaron our music minister
8. All my summer shows returning!!
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Gave the babies a bath
2. Went to Church
3. Cleaned the bathrooms
4. Mowed the yards
5. Jumped in Nana's pool for a couple hours of play
6. Made meatball hoagies for dinner
7. More cleaning
8. Answered e-mails
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Possess an extremely wicked high metabolism - HA - I'm keeping it Brandy because I too wish that :)
2. Talk with my Nanny one more time
3. Not be so ugly when I people watch...LOL
4. Travel the world
5. Win the lottery
6. Finish paying off debt...that would rock!
7. Be as creative as my mom
8. Have more of a green thumb
8 shows I watch:
1. Survivor
2. The Biggest Loser
3. Big Brother
4. True Blood
5. Weeds
6. The Unit
7. E True Hollywood Story
8. Dexter
8 favorite fruits:
1. Bananas
2. Strawberries
3. Grapes
4. Apples
5. Peaches
6. Pears
7. Pineapple
8. Cherries
8 places I'd like to travel to:
1. Greece
2. Scotland
3. England
4. Italy
5. Hawaii
6. Australia
7. Times Square
8. San Diego / San Francisco
8 places I've lived:
1. Ada
2. Allen
3. Dallas
4. Dallas
5. Richardson
6. Dallas
7. Dallas
8. Garland
Comments