We had a great evening...yes I know it was hot but it really wasn't bad. The seats we have had been in the shade for quite a while by the time we got to them. There was a nice breeze and it's always entertaining :)
The Zooperstars were there, our whole reason for going. The kids fell in love with them at last summers game but then went nuts when they were on America's Got Talent. Very fun, entertaining and wholesome family fun...

Then we'd have a good moment :)
Brody looked for Deuce all night - wanted to see Deuce....finally did and....
Raina looks confused like...what's the big deal Bub?
The Zooperstars were there, our whole reason for going. The kids fell in love with them at last summers game but then went nuts when they were on America's Got Talent. Very fun, entertaining and wholesome family fun...
Brody looked for Deuce all night - wanted to see Deuce....finally did and....
This weekend we have a get together to see the Fireworks at Southfork on Saturday night. Our friends live VERY close by - it's a free show for them....and us :) Sunday is church, I have orientation afterwards for VBS and next week is VBS - Crocodile Dock :) It isn't actually for my kiddos ages but since I'm helping they get to go...woo hoo! I'm your friendly craft helper/teacher :)
We have a lot of people out on BIG missions trips, so if you think about them, lift them up and keep them in your prayers.
Also if you are reading this and please also say a prayer for my Great Aunt. She's struggled for 2 years now with cancer and she did not get good news yesterday. She's been through radiation, chemo and a trial drug. Her lung cancer has grown and the tumor in her brain appears to have also. It's at a spot in her brain that will affect her vision. I can't imagine what she's feeling :( She has 2 boys and a new grandbaby on the way. I pray everyday for her ease with the discomfort, her peace with the disease attacking her and her strength to keep fighting. Cancer is just SO hard.
AND I've never been a huge fan of Michael Jackson, he's got some staples I think everyone loved and they're in my IPOD but his loss wasn't catastrophic like it has been for some. I'm sorry for his loss and I'm sorry his kids are now fatherless....no matter how strange and creepy he was, he was INCREDIBLY talented and he left behind 3 small kids :( Farrah Fawcett - I'm sorry she passed so young but her LONG struggle has been hard to watch. I wonder how her new body is feeling :)
Michael is switching out lights tonight. Our kitchen is getting a new ceiling fan, that light was moved into the dining room (where the computers are) and that light was moved into the guest bathroom. I'll post pictures as soon as he's done.
We have a lot of people out on BIG missions trips, so if you think about them, lift them up and keep them in your prayers.
Also if you are reading this and please also say a prayer for my Great Aunt. She's struggled for 2 years now with cancer and she did not get good news yesterday. She's been through radiation, chemo and a trial drug. Her lung cancer has grown and the tumor in her brain appears to have also. It's at a spot in her brain that will affect her vision. I can't imagine what she's feeling :( She has 2 boys and a new grandbaby on the way. I pray everyday for her ease with the discomfort, her peace with the disease attacking her and her strength to keep fighting. Cancer is just SO hard.
AND I've never been a huge fan of Michael Jackson, he's got some staples I think everyone loved and they're in my IPOD but his loss wasn't catastrophic like it has been for some. I'm sorry for his loss and I'm sorry his kids are now fatherless....no matter how strange and creepy he was, he was INCREDIBLY talented and he left behind 3 small kids :( Farrah Fawcett - I'm sorry she passed so young but her LONG struggle has been hard to watch. I wonder how her new body is feeling :)
Michael is switching out lights tonight. Our kitchen is getting a new ceiling fan, that light was moved into the dining room (where the computers are) and that light was moved into the guest bathroom. I'll post pictures as soon as he's done.
Comments