I update here and there all the time but get behind the goings on.....this would be that post :)
So some pictures and some stories should do the trick ;)
ladies in blue for church :)
AWWWWWWWW!!!
So we had the hiccup with the first fridge but it wasn't even 12 hours later my other new fridge was happily in her place!
kitchen is CLOSE to done....just need to get that mustard yellow double oven replaced and all will be right in the world :)
has her princess tiara on, her Jasmine nightgown and her Belle shoes....talk about hitting all the important style features ;)
Brody received a cherry red corvette to put his spiderman in....and yes...it was in bed with him this morning! He won't let any of us touch it!
I believe love of cars is just BRED into boys
We go to the CIRCUS tomorrow!! The kids have no idea what to expect but are excited about seeing elephants. I am too - I've been but have no recollection - mom says I was very young. YAY!
I also have a haircut tomorrow morning to trim up layers and start blending these incredibly awkward bangs. They're really growing out but they still don't understand that I want them to become part of my hair and not bangs anymore :)
So some pictures and some stories should do the trick ;)
we went out to lunch after church at Abuelo's with BOTH sets of grandparents - the kids think they've hit the jackpot when they get to see all of them at the same time!
So we had the hiccup with the first fridge but it wasn't even 12 hours later my other new fridge was happily in her place!
SO...went to SAM's yesterday and I always find myself going down the book isle (usually looking for cookbooks). I was on the aisle that coincides with the big blow up play gym, the pools, trampolines. All of a sudden Raina starts SQUEALING! I mean TOTAL excitement. She's pointing to a "suitcase" type thing with ALL the Disney princess shoes in it. She was so excited I thought she was gonna have security called on us ;)
She grabs my face, pulls it down to her and says, "MOMMA....I need that!!!" I looked at the price and told her it would have to be another day and she very insistently said, "I call Nana!" LOL!! I started laughing at her determination that I gave her the phone and dialed the number for her. I noticed by her face there wasn't an answer and sure enough her voicemail came on. So I left a very crazy message (was paying in line and kinda distracted) and just ended giving the phone to Raina. She talked and talked and then said, "Momma she not talking" :)
Well when Nana came last night to get her dinner she had some presents for the kids!
She grabs my face, pulls it down to her and says, "MOMMA....I need that!!!" I looked at the price and told her it would have to be another day and she very insistently said, "I call Nana!" LOL!! I started laughing at her determination that I gave her the phone and dialed the number for her. I noticed by her face there wasn't an answer and sure enough her voicemail came on. So I left a very crazy message (was paying in line and kinda distracted) and just ended giving the phone to Raina. She talked and talked and then said, "Momma she not talking" :)
Well when Nana came last night to get her dinner she had some presents for the kids!
We go to the CIRCUS tomorrow!! The kids have no idea what to expect but are excited about seeing elephants. I am too - I've been but have no recollection - mom says I was very young. YAY!
I also have a haircut tomorrow morning to trim up layers and start blending these incredibly awkward bangs. They're really growing out but they still don't understand that I want them to become part of my hair and not bangs anymore :)
We've had some NUMMY meals this week - I'm about to post 3 recipes :)
Comments