I felt Friday night that I was getting the sniffles the kids have had....great. Woke up Saturday REALLY gunked up....great! Michael had left early to shop and I had to go get stocking stuffers when we got home (tag teaming on kid duty - ha!) I went ahead and went. For the most part I was feeling just fine, a little run down and gunky but not "oh my gosh I feel horrible" sick. So I was counting that as a blessing.
Woke up Sunday and felt a boat load better - good stuff. We watched our Wigglers during the 1st service and I'm loving EVERY single moment of that. So fun to hug and love on that age. Church and then home. We ate a light lunch and then Mom came to sit with the kids. Michael's office went non-traditional this year and we did a "Christmas Football" party....so we met up at 3:00 at his boss's house and watched the Cowboys lose...but it didn't matter. Always fun to watch a good football game with a bunch of people. I vote to do it that way every year...how fun!
I woke up kinda gunky again today, Brody is a hot mess of sniffles and sneezes and Raina has some gunky in her nose - but all of us are acting like none of that stuff is going on....so I can't tell if it's allergens in the air doing this stuff or just a very mild cold.
Woke up Sunday and felt a boat load better - good stuff. We watched our Wigglers during the 1st service and I'm loving EVERY single moment of that. So fun to hug and love on that age. Church and then home. We ate a light lunch and then Mom came to sit with the kids. Michael's office went non-traditional this year and we did a "Christmas Football" party....so we met up at 3:00 at his boss's house and watched the Cowboys lose...but it didn't matter. Always fun to watch a good football game with a bunch of people. I vote to do it that way every year...how fun!
I woke up kinda gunky again today, Brody is a hot mess of sniffles and sneezes and Raina has some gunky in her nose - but all of us are acting like none of that stuff is going on....so I can't tell if it's allergens in the air doing this stuff or just a very mild cold.
my angels before church :)
Mom took this before we left
cutie pie!
Playing Aggie Tailgate Golf
thought it was a nice shot with the lake in the background :)
Comments