
I love love LOVE when the stinking stupid Texas summer heat ends....over 22 days or something like that over 100....hello?! That's just ridiculous ;) Very over it!
I love fall because it starts to cool down...yes...but I also love fall because that is the "start" of the holidays! It starts up football...which this household ALL screams at the TV ;) It's the time to switch out the closets from summer to winter....it's my most favorite time of the year!
October:
I love taking the kids to the pumpkin patch, shopping for our Halloween costumes, the Halloween parties, the trick or treating.

November:
I LOVE me some Thanksgiving y'all...didn't I mention I'm a girl that can eat!? Cooler temps, warm ovens full of fun baking!
Plus...you got some BIG football games going on Thanksgiving weekend also!
December:
Well that's just a fun MONTH! Putting up Christmas, pictures with Santa, shopping for the kiddos, Christmas parties, holiday baking and seeing family!
Oh yeah....bring on fall...bring in the holidays!!


Comments