Oh my GOSH I'm flippin' busy and I honestly just flat forget about my blog.
I'm teaching ... Tu / Th
I'm administrating ;) ... M-F from home
I'm Silent Auctioning ... Th-Sa
....Possibility of adding another job (in prayer)....
I'm NDMOTC-ing....we're almost there...THIS weekend!
I'm M2M-ing every 3rd Monday of the month.....
Gym, Baseball, Traveling husband.....
Pain.....yep...still there. Went to the Dr. yesterday for more blood work. Trying to nail all this down.
I swear I'll share...just gotta get past this weekend...HA!
I'm teaching ... Tu / Th
I'm administrating ;) ... M-F from home
I'm Silent Auctioning ... Th-Sa
....Possibility of adding another job (in prayer)....
I'm NDMOTC-ing....we're almost there...THIS weekend!
I'm M2M-ing every 3rd Monday of the month.....
Gym, Baseball, Traveling husband.....
Pain.....yep...still there. Went to the Dr. yesterday for more blood work. Trying to nail all this down.
I swear I'll share...just gotta get past this weekend...HA!
Comments