It's been a while since I hit the ol' blog.... :/
I have a MAJOR Christmas project going on that is taking every ounce of days off and spare time I have. ....but it's going to be gooooood :)
Work has been constant...which is good. It seems we get through "this" and move right on to "that". I like that.
MD has been working and traveling a lot. So spending time with him has been crucial for all of us.
MD and I got a chance to go to the Cowboy game a couple weeks back and it was AMAZING! I've been to the stadium before, but not for a Cowboy game. Very cool and we had the BEST seats and the BEST company :)
Brody's Fall baseball season just ended....thank the Lord! HA! It turned out to be such a trial for us. But onto spring. We'll see how that goes. :)
Raina Raina Bo Baina has been doing great in gymnastics. She really loves it. We'll do it until she's ready to stop I suppose. Personally....I think the girl needs to be in softball...she played off the machine the other night with Brody and was hitting the snot out of the ball every time! Girl's got a gift! ;)
I'm just hanging on. I've had some weird health stuff pop up. Anxiety I believe is the major culprit. It just got the best of me. Thankfully....the earth shifted, the stars aligned and things calmed down again. ....Either that or I'm coping better. Stress and anxiety can REALLY do a number on you...ha!
As a Momma...I had to make some adjustments last week. I had to make adjustments all the way around....with myself mainly. I think this is an off-shoot of the stress/anxiety but I just got SO wound up. Thankfully....I have the best kiddos and husband a girl could ask for. They love me no matter what....even when I'm not my best :)
We are going to the lake this weekend. I can't wait. A get away with my 3 favorite people and relaxation. Naps, reading, fishing....yep....sounds good to me!
I have a MAJOR Christmas project going on that is taking every ounce of days off and spare time I have. ....but it's going to be gooooood :)
Work has been constant...which is good. It seems we get through "this" and move right on to "that". I like that.
MD has been working and traveling a lot. So spending time with him has been crucial for all of us.
MD and I got a chance to go to the Cowboy game a couple weeks back and it was AMAZING! I've been to the stadium before, but not for a Cowboy game. Very cool and we had the BEST seats and the BEST company :)
Brody's Fall baseball season just ended....thank the Lord! HA! It turned out to be such a trial for us. But onto spring. We'll see how that goes. :)
Raina Raina Bo Baina has been doing great in gymnastics. She really loves it. We'll do it until she's ready to stop I suppose. Personally....I think the girl needs to be in softball...she played off the machine the other night with Brody and was hitting the snot out of the ball every time! Girl's got a gift! ;)
I'm just hanging on. I've had some weird health stuff pop up. Anxiety I believe is the major culprit. It just got the best of me. Thankfully....the earth shifted, the stars aligned and things calmed down again. ....Either that or I'm coping better. Stress and anxiety can REALLY do a number on you...ha!
As a Momma...I had to make some adjustments last week. I had to make adjustments all the way around....with myself mainly. I think this is an off-shoot of the stress/anxiety but I just got SO wound up. Thankfully....I have the best kiddos and husband a girl could ask for. They love me no matter what....even when I'm not my best :)
We are going to the lake this weekend. I can't wait. A get away with my 3 favorite people and relaxation. Naps, reading, fishing....yep....sounds good to me!
Comments