So...we've been constantly working nonstop...but we're getting there. We've actually even started driving and looking at different properties ruling out just by 1st impression. I'm SO excited to get this show on the road :P
I keep being asked how everything's looking...so here you go....
Anyone want to buy a house? :D
I keep being asked how everything's looking...so here you go....
| No curtains yet because we have some ceiling work to get done. New paint...looks bigger :) |
| No more crosses or black leather curtains :P |
| The dining room has no pictures. We will be removing most of that "stuff" before we start showing...but right now...it's a little piece of normalcy for me :) |
| View from door |
| Hall of love is pretty bare bones now :) |
| Hall of love take 2 |
| Rearranged room, cleared out, depersonalized |
| no pictures, no clutter, nice and big! |
| Master Bath |
| Guest Bath 1 |
| Guest Bath 2 |
Anyone want to buy a house? :D
Comments