Is it REALLY almost February!? Seriously!!! I swear the older I get - the faster the year goes by ;)
We had a pretty good weekend. Went out Friday night to McKinney to help Mom and Dad get some stuff up in their attic. Went back over on Saturday so I could see my Pap Paw and Peggy. The kids LOVE their Pap Paw and Raina now says "Eggy"...ha ha...she misses the first letter of almost every word she says, but it's still adorable! She actually says Raina now VERY well...still wants to say Bubby though when I ask her to say Brody. I just think that is TOO cute...but we'll keep working on it.
Wasn't feeling great that day - didn't feel sick but didn't feel well.....if that makes sense. So I tooks some medicine that night, went to bed and did ok on Sunday. Feels like allergies that could go sick direction. BUT as of this morning I felt MUCH better. I guess the crazy weather change got me this time... ??
Sunday we had such a good day. We decided to spend the morning together in bed. The kids ate breakfast, did puzzles, played with toys. It was nice and cozy and slow...I love slow unplanned mornings :) We decided to go spend some time with his parents but wanted to eat first. So we headed to On the Border since we haven't been there in FOREVER! It was good even though I couldn't eat much. Not sure why but I don't guess that's a bad thing - ha ha! I think the cold medicine was messing with my tummy and I just didn't feel like eating :S Spent the day at Nana and Poppy's which the kids always love. Raina recognizes the neighborhood and was telling us where to turn to get there...too cute! Nana always has cookies for them to bake together and they have fun with their "Nana's house" toys.
ALL last week I had issues with my washing machine. Well not the machine, but the drainage pipe! It kept backing up when the machine would drain...ugh! You'd have to stand there and stop it, let it drain and start it again. NOT convenient! But Michael worked on it all week doing different stuff and I did some loads last night and it appeared to be doing MUCH better. Thank goodness. If all else fails I'll call the City and have them come blow the lines out.
The kids are doing AWESOME. We are constantly working on things. Puzzles, letters, numbers, colors. It amazes me how FAST they absorb things. Brody is constantly repeating things now. Commercials, songs, movies...you don't know how much they pay attention to even the small things until they start talking along with it. It's really adorable!
I ordered Michael's valentine's day present. Snapfish does bound photo books and y'all know me - I take more pictures than I know what to do with! It really turned out fun. I went from beginning of our relationship until now. I was going through it to proof it and got all teary eyed. Ha ha! Such a sap :) We're going to dinner but can't decide where yet. Bucca de Beppo is our tradition. I was put on bedrest on Valentine's Day and I told the Dr. it had to wait a day - because we had "our" dinner to get to :) He said to take it easy....ha ha. I also want to go to the Elephant Bar. If you haven't been there - it's SUCH good food! http://elephantbar.com/ Oh well - I'm sure we'll decided soon enough.

Playing at Mimi's. She has a bin of dress up clothes - Brody ALWAYS has the hats on!
SUCH a sweet picture!
I know this LOOKS like a bob, but it's not. He left the length and cut chunky layers throughout. Just to give it a little volume. I'm not sure I'm digging it yet but I usually never do for a few days. I think I'll like it a lot more in about a month when it grows out a bit, but for right now, it's easy and it works. AND by Destin - it will be perfect :)
We had a pretty good weekend. Went out Friday night to McKinney to help Mom and Dad get some stuff up in their attic. Went back over on Saturday so I could see my Pap Paw and Peggy. The kids LOVE their Pap Paw and Raina now says "Eggy"...ha ha...she misses the first letter of almost every word she says, but it's still adorable! She actually says Raina now VERY well...still wants to say Bubby though when I ask her to say Brody. I just think that is TOO cute...but we'll keep working on it.
Wasn't feeling great that day - didn't feel sick but didn't feel well.....if that makes sense. So I tooks some medicine that night, went to bed and did ok on Sunday. Feels like allergies that could go sick direction. BUT as of this morning I felt MUCH better. I guess the crazy weather change got me this time... ??
Sunday we had such a good day. We decided to spend the morning together in bed. The kids ate breakfast, did puzzles, played with toys. It was nice and cozy and slow...I love slow unplanned mornings :) We decided to go spend some time with his parents but wanted to eat first. So we headed to On the Border since we haven't been there in FOREVER! It was good even though I couldn't eat much. Not sure why but I don't guess that's a bad thing - ha ha! I think the cold medicine was messing with my tummy and I just didn't feel like eating :S Spent the day at Nana and Poppy's which the kids always love. Raina recognizes the neighborhood and was telling us where to turn to get there...too cute! Nana always has cookies for them to bake together and they have fun with their "Nana's house" toys.
ALL last week I had issues with my washing machine. Well not the machine, but the drainage pipe! It kept backing up when the machine would drain...ugh! You'd have to stand there and stop it, let it drain and start it again. NOT convenient! But Michael worked on it all week doing different stuff and I did some loads last night and it appeared to be doing MUCH better. Thank goodness. If all else fails I'll call the City and have them come blow the lines out.
The kids are doing AWESOME. We are constantly working on things. Puzzles, letters, numbers, colors. It amazes me how FAST they absorb things. Brody is constantly repeating things now. Commercials, songs, movies...you don't know how much they pay attention to even the small things until they start talking along with it. It's really adorable!
I ordered Michael's valentine's day present. Snapfish does bound photo books and y'all know me - I take more pictures than I know what to do with! It really turned out fun. I went from beginning of our relationship until now. I was going through it to proof it and got all teary eyed. Ha ha! Such a sap :) We're going to dinner but can't decide where yet. Bucca de Beppo is our tradition. I was put on bedrest on Valentine's Day and I told the Dr. it had to wait a day - because we had "our" dinner to get to :) He said to take it easy....ha ha. I also want to go to the Elephant Bar. If you haven't been there - it's SUCH good food! http://elephantbar.com/ Oh well - I'm sure we'll decided soon enough.

Miss Priss - this day she had 4 pony's!
Playing at Mimi's. She has a bin of dress up clothes - Brody ALWAYS has the hats on!
They LOVE their Pap Paw and Peggy!
Handing out their cookies they made
SUCH a sweet picture!This weekend seemed to be Mommy time! I got to get my nails done on Friday afternoon and then on Saturday I went and got my hair cut. I swear I used to be the girl that never cut her hair...just a trim - no less no more! Now - it's just hair and the easier the cut the better. When life gives me more time for myself - I might stop chopping it.
I know this LOOKS like a bob, but it's not. He left the length and cut chunky layers throughout. Just to give it a little volume. I'm not sure I'm digging it yet but I usually never do for a few days. I think I'll like it a lot more in about a month when it grows out a bit, but for right now, it's easy and it works. AND by Destin - it will be perfect :)

Comments