One of my bi-weekly "tasks" is putting together a menu for 2 weeks for my "clients". It's usually a source of stress for me...not to back up pasta dishes, no 2 chicken,beef, pork, etc. dishes together....oh don't put 2 of the same cuisines together - now side dishes.... :|
...I mean seriously as trivial as it sounds a lot of work goes into it. That was tonight's chore BUT I'm a day ahead...woo hoo!

We will be having:
Tex Mex Pasta Salad (Turkey)
Quesadilla de Camarones (Shrimp) + Hominy Casserole
4 Cheese Mac N Cheese + Roasted Chicken
Char Siu Pork w/ Rice & Stir Fry Veggies
Chicken, Shells & Spinach Casserole
Mexican Cornbread Pizza + Salad
Sweet N Sour Chicken w/ Rice & Edamame
Stroganoff Casserole + Salad
Tex Mex Lasagna + Salad
I get days off these next 2 weeks for Fair Day and Twin Sale.
I will post pictures and recipes of all these dishes in the next 2 weeks so stay tuned :)
...I mean seriously as trivial as it sounds a lot of work goes into it. That was tonight's chore BUT I'm a day ahead...woo hoo!

We will be having:
Tex Mex Pasta Salad (Turkey)
Quesadilla de Camarones (Shrimp) + Hominy Casserole
4 Cheese Mac N Cheese + Roasted Chicken
Char Siu Pork w/ Rice & Stir Fry Veggies
Chicken, Shells & Spinach Casserole
Mexican Cornbread Pizza + Salad
Sweet N Sour Chicken w/ Rice & Edamame
Stroganoff Casserole + Salad
Tex Mex Lasagna + Salad
I get days off these next 2 weeks for Fair Day and Twin Sale.
I will post pictures and recipes of all these dishes in the next 2 weeks so stay tuned :)
Comments