After all this glorious rain (which I LOVE) we walked out front the other day and Raina made me take a picture....
we were going over our letters and names...but they insisted I sit and color with them
Auntie Jandy had a birthday and was in Mexico at the time....so as soon as she got back....
they put out the costumes in Wal-Mart and they had his size...so I got it. He doesn't like that he doesn't get to wear it for a while....but he loved trying it on and showing it off! (Raina is going to be Tinkerbell)
We went to JoAnn's Fabrics last night. I knew what I wanted to wear for Halloween...but for the last 2 years I wasn't finding it. So I figured I'd get a pattern and fabric and just make it. I decided just to look through what they had....everything was 40% + off and the one I found was on the bottom, like someone had stashed it. Well it's mine now!
yes....I'm a very stylish and feathery witch this year. Who says you can't be fashionably adorable at Halloween :) I will get fishnet hose and I'll wear my knee high boots - also last year I got eyelashes on sale that have red rhinestones at the base....YAY!
also got a pair of black sandals for $2 that had candy corns on them...CUTE! Michael also got his mask.
It's similar to this, but not....anyways he's got a Chuck Norris novelty shirt he wants to wear with it...SO funny! I adore him! :)
Auntie Jandy had a birthday and was in Mexico at the time....so as soon as she got back....
We went to JoAnn's Fabrics last night. I knew what I wanted to wear for Halloween...but for the last 2 years I wasn't finding it. So I figured I'd get a pattern and fabric and just make it. I decided just to look through what they had....everything was 40% + off and the one I found was on the bottom, like someone had stashed it. Well it's mine now!
yes....I'm a very stylish and feathery witch this year. Who says you can't be fashionably adorable at Halloween :) I will get fishnet hose and I'll wear my knee high boots - also last year I got eyelashes on sale that have red rhinestones at the base....YAY!also got a pair of black sandals for $2 that had candy corns on them...CUTE! Michael also got his mask.
It's similar to this, but not....anyways he's got a Chuck Norris novelty shirt he wants to wear with it...SO funny! I adore him! :)
Comments