Our picture with Santa.....oh what an experience this turns into every year...ha ha! 1st 2 years were a piece of cake....then last year was the screaming and clawing from Raina to not be anywhere near the old man. This year we got to the mall right when he went on break so had to wait an hour....wow....that's a VERY long time with apprehensive 3 year olds. But we made it....took a little bribing towards the end but got a semi-good picture...ha ha!
So like I said, we had to wait. But he gets back and here we go. As soon as Raina steps on the red carpet - she's done for. She plants her face in my rear end and refuses to look at him or go near him. I get her on my lap, whisper in her ear about her big surprise if she smiles pretty and this is what we got. I'm thinking Michael didn't do the same whisper ;) She of course WILL NOT talk to him after the picture but Brody did manage to get out he wanted golf clubs. By the time w;ere paying, Raina's still not talking but would wave and Brody was talking up a storm! So amazing how different they are!
1st Picture
2nd Picture
3rd Picture
4th Picture
So like I said, we had to wait. But he gets back and here we go. As soon as Raina steps on the red carpet - she's done for. She plants her face in my rear end and refuses to look at him or go near him. I get her on my lap, whisper in her ear about her big surprise if she smiles pretty and this is what we got. I'm thinking Michael didn't do the same whisper ;) She of course WILL NOT talk to him after the picture but Brody did manage to get out he wanted golf clubs. By the time w;ere paying, Raina's still not talking but would wave and Brody was talking up a storm! So amazing how different they are!
getting in the van
sweet baby boy
patiently waiting
her reward for her little smile ;)




Comments