I crack up when I get the "what's wrong, you're not blogging" e-mails :)
Nothing wrong - just haven't gotten to "here" in a while.
We've done a lot though:
We were at Mimi's the other day and Raina ran to the back door, opened up and then yelled "I see sumpin!" When we went out...a balloon was very VERY close to the ground going right over Mimi's house attempting to land.

Then we had "tent night"....made them the mansions of tents with a east and west wing ;)

I'm getting rid of the bed in our playroom - it's taking up too much space and our couch makes out into a bed if need be...so my cousin's coming to get it on Wednesday night....YAY! But to lose bed means losing my "stuffed animal storage space" so we went to Big Lots and got a book case to match the one already in there.
Brody is Daddy's BIG helper!
Raina LOVES her furry brother Hooch....and thank goodness he loves her even when she's
putting Disney Princess Glitter Gloss on him :)
Sweet Girl
Church on Sunday....been a while since I've made them take pictures and we had time to kill.....
had to have Baby Ally and Woody in the shot....HAD TO!
I wasn't feel good on Sunday night - nauseated so I stayed on the couch watching the Cowboys...
...and throwing the football like Romo (handsome boy!)
Today we've been a tad lazy....my ears been hurting all day and I become a COMPLETE wuss on sore throats and earaches....LOL!!! But sis thought she'd clean for me :)

We've also watched some movies....we watched Grand Turino the other night....FABULOUS! I sat and watched Atonement last night and bawled! We know they're both "older" but to be a movie "connoisseur" with 3 year old twins just ain't happening right now....thank goodness for Fios On Demand ;)
Nothing wrong - just haven't gotten to "here" in a while.
We've done a lot though:
Then we had "tent night"....made them the mansions of tents with a east and west wing ;)
I'm getting rid of the bed in our playroom - it's taking up too much space and our couch makes out into a bed if need be...so my cousin's coming to get it on Wednesday night....YAY! But to lose bed means losing my "stuffed animal storage space" so we went to Big Lots and got a book case to match the one already in there.
Raina LOVES her furry brother Hooch....and thank goodness he loves her even when she's
putting Disney Princess Glitter Gloss on him :)
Church on Sunday....been a while since I've made them take pictures and we had time to kill.....
I wasn't feel good on Sunday night - nauseated so I stayed on the couch watching the Cowboys...
Today we've been a tad lazy....my ears been hurting all day and I become a COMPLETE wuss on sore throats and earaches....LOL!!! But sis thought she'd clean for me :)
We've also watched some movies....we watched Grand Turino the other night....FABULOUS! I sat and watched Atonement last night and bawled! We know they're both "older" but to be a movie "connoisseur" with 3 year old twins just ain't happening right now....thank goodness for Fios On Demand ;)
Comments