Skip to main content

Some fun....


So I posted earlier that I'd had some blessings took place today....even at 11:00 at night I'm still on a rush ;)

I've talked with some of you about Mother's Day Out...everyone asks me "why aren't the kids in Mother's Day Out?" Almost always my answer is...because they're with me...I'm a stay at home mom and I'M teaching them FAR more valuable lessons than anything else could. BUT I began to understand that (not this August but) next August...my beautiful babies will be starting Kindergarten......oh I think my heart just cracked..... ;)

SO...I contacted the school that the kids will go to...no, they didn't offer a pre-K. I looked around and kept coming up with NOTHING. SO...I went to the MDO at my church...I'd looked before and knew it was $$ pricey! I contacted the director and after some prayer and some Jesus intervention...they kids will be entering Preschool on August 31st :) This makes a momma's heart SO super happy! I seriously have walked on air all day long. They are already smart...that's not it. I was worried about the "social" part of it before going to Kindergarten. And I don't mean social as in, they don't know how to do the whole kid thing...I mean...leaving Momma and going to school....I'm stoked...STOKED people! ;)


Also...I do 3 different jobs from the house...I cook daily for a good friend of mine, I clean monthly for my mom and MIL and I type from the house and do administration for Michael's job. My friend is taking a month off to regroup and catch up on some "life" conflicts and I thought...well I can take a break too! I cook every day, but now I can opt to do a frozen pizza if I want to ;)

I know that it helps Michael to receive the money I shop with and today he was VERY relieved when I told him that his parents asked if I could start cooking again for them mid-July! So blessing No.2 people! ;) I get a bit of a break and we still have some help with 1 of the "jobs" :)

It's not a job...I love to cook and I love to cook for others ;)

SO...another blessing could come IF any of you KNOW of any typing I could do. I'm one heck of a fast typer...if you know of anyone who needs data entry or typing (from the house only)....that's me ;) (that's my shameless plug) ;)

The Lord has been VERY huge in our life here recently....it's exciting to be able to SEE it and recognize it and to be THANKFUL for it while we're IN the moment. Sometimes we don't see it until we're past it and can say, "wow the Lord really brought us through that one!"

The bible study I'm in is just really awesome. I feel SO rejuvenated in such an already awesome marriage! I can honestly say that I married SUCH an amazing man! I'm SO lucky...I'm SO content and I'm SO on fire to go forward with all the things I'm learning and applying :) I've realized that my prayer is that everyone I know, KNOWS the power of love....KNOWS the power of true love and unconditional GOD love....it's amazing :)

My children....well they're amazing ;) I could go on and elaborate...I could brag on their accomplishments OR I could just say that they are an answer to prayer and more than I could EVER imagine! Because they are....they are fantastic!

Life is good....and with the Lord centered in our lives....it will only get better :D

Comments

That is awesome! I feel so blessed in my marriage too. :) Your blog post really made me smile & reflect on my life and how grateful I am for how HE has blessed me.

Popular posts from this blog

Goals for 2020

So after thinking through this for a while, I've decided to bring this back into my life.  I love to write, I love to express myself and share recipes.  SO...this blog may not always look pretty...it might get messy, because that's life, and I'm too old to pretend it's not.   Goals for 2020: To continue to search for what feeds my soul and not harms it. I'm going to keep up with my health goals and make it another year of weight maintenance.  Walking starts again.  Not about needing to lose, I like everything a bit tighter.  So there you go.  I'm not athletic, I do not LIKE working out.  But I do like walking because of the moment to take a breath and enjoy being outside and listening to good music 💓 I wanted to commit to living my truth...if I say be kind...that means I have to drop some guards and also do just that.  There's been a couple relationships over the years that I wanted to circle back to this year.  Both hav...

Award Winning Salsa

Well…it won an award in my family 🤣 This blog has seen MANY salsa recipes. I LOVE salsa. I’m always trying to perfect my recipe so I tried some different things yesterday and BAM….I mean wowza BAM!!!! Jayme’s Award Winning 😉 Salsa 2lbs Tomatillo, husked and washed and halved 2 Jalapeño, washed, halved, seeded if you’re a wuss.  1 Serrano, washed, remove stem 1 red onion, quartered 1 Lg Tomato 1 Bunch Cilantro 2 Tbs minced garlic  Salt  On a large baking sheet lay out your tomatillos, peppers and onion. Cover the bottom of the pan Chicken stock or water. I also drizzled a little olive oil.  Put in a 350 oven for 75-90 minutes.  Let cool down a bit and throw everything in a food processor.  Holy. Moly. Very restaurant like. Maybe a Cantina Laredo or Haciendas Ranch feel to it. So. Good.  I like it warm so when I go to get it out of the fridge, I just throw in the microwave for a sec.  SO good!

Perpetual diets and a soul change....

I feel like all my life, I've been on a perpetual diet.  Seriously.  Pretty much every day of my life has been a choice.  Some days/months/years I do great.  Others....not so much. I've never been one of those girls.  You know...the ones that always just pulled it off.  Looks, weight, clothes.  Nope.  That is not me.  I've also always had skinny friends.  They ate the same things as me...but I'd notice on me and never on them.  I think I've always aspired in some way to be each of them.  Hell, maybe they keep me in check so I don't ever let myself go to much?  That's some deep thinking stuff! What a funny life.  Then, I had my jaw surgery.  Long recovery.  Long, hard, painful recovery.  I think I just gave myself a pass for the last couple of years.  Because I can tell you...I hadn't been too worried about my weight since then. So.  I had a picture taken of me on August 17th.  As ...