The kids have been so "grown up" lately...saying and doing things that make me wonder where my babies went! But then every now and then...they fall asleep in your arms and you get to carry them to bed....awww!
I decided to go back into the archives and take a trip down memory lane....
Our 1st portrait...it was NOT a good experience... :|
JCPenny's was kinda enough to do a "do-over" for us...
sweet little faces...
My outdoor sports fanatic...if it's a sport, he's mastered it...if it's outside, he's a part of it! Smart, sensitive and fun!
My little beauty! If it involves creativity, imagination, singing or dancing...she's in! She loves to sit with me while I'm getting ready and get her make up done also :)
I am just so thankful everyday for them...I'm so blessed to be their Mommy....forever love...
I decided to go back into the archives and take a trip down memory lane....
Our 1st portrait...it was NOT a good experience... :|
JCPenny's was kinda enough to do a "do-over" for us...
sweet little faces...We fell into a crazy sleep deprived life of having twins...your days consisted of diaper changes, feedings, naps, diaper changes, feedings, baths, naps, diaper changes, feedings, bedtime....LOL! I hate to admit I don't remember much of those days...but it's all kind of blurry. I have to look at pictures for reminders.
But we were getting bigger....
and even learning what Santa Claus says!
and then....without consulting me...they started growing up on me...
baseball games...
Sunday school....
road trips with Mimi....
1st fishing trip
and now....now I have beautiful, intelligent, creative, funny 4 year olds and life is SO fun!
and even learning what Santa Claus says!
and then....without consulting me...they started growing up on me...
baseball games...1st fishing trip
and now....now I have beautiful, intelligent, creative, funny 4 year olds and life is SO fun!
I am just so thankful everyday for them...I'm so blessed to be their Mommy....forever love...
Comments