Say it....JUST say it....I'm a blogging slacker! ;)
There's about a million things to do in a day, blogging is always on the list with good intentions, but sometimes it just doesn't happen.
Thing to be thankful for for Thursday:
Brody had a good report at school! Brody has good days and bad days....this surgery has thorwn my sweet little boy into turmoil....but it's getting better! Tuesday was his 1st day back since surgery and he didn't get a good report. Not that his reports are just AWFUL but I still don't like hearing he's done anything wrong. When I picked him up yesterday I received the normal "Brody did great today" news. What a relief! ;)
He's had a good couple of days. I'm so relieved we're past the hard parts.
I thought it would be fun to look back at our Christmas traditions in years past :)
The annual putting the tree skirt on picture....
There's about a million things to do in a day, blogging is always on the list with good intentions, but sometimes it just doesn't happen.
Thing to be thankful for for Thursday:
Brody had a good report at school! Brody has good days and bad days....this surgery has thorwn my sweet little boy into turmoil....but it's getting better! Tuesday was his 1st day back since surgery and he didn't get a good report. Not that his reports are just AWFUL but I still don't like hearing he's done anything wrong. When I picked him up yesterday I received the normal "Brody did great today" news. What a relief! ;)
He's had a good couple of days. I'm so relieved we're past the hard parts.
I thought it would be fun to look back at our Christmas traditions in years past :)
The annual putting the tree skirt on picture....So today my big boy left with his Daddy for his 1st ever hunting trip....he was BEYOND excited! I'm excited for him. His Uncle Dusty and cousin Kreid will also be out there with Papa so it's going to be a Hafer/Doggett men weekend....too fun for the boys :) I hope they get a good one!
Raina and I get some Mommy/Raina time and 1st on our list, a birthday party for some twin friends of ours. Tomorrow we are spending the morning with Mimi where we'll go to a Christmas store, Sam Moon and some lunch and then Raina gets the afternoon with Nana so I can attend our Community Group meeting. Nana's taking her to see Tangled and to dinner. I think Raina benefits from Brody going hunting ;)
Mommy (Santa) got all the presents I have to this point wrapped yesterday while the kids were at school and I secretly got them into Mimi's car. We'll have "fake" presents under our tree until Christmas. The kids are REALLY into Santa this year and are fully understanding he brings presents on Christmas Eve....so that's exactly what will happen. They'll come out Christmas morning to a boat load under the tree and be so excited!
This year we're going to be at Mom's and even Jan and Don are going to come spend the night and we're going to have 1 big shabang Christmas morning. I'm so excited about this because A. we'll all be together, B. we take out all the rushing through everything to make sure we hit all the spots and C. it's 1 big Christmaspalooza! ;)
I'm working on some Christmas ornaments today and tonight...I have about 4 more to make :)
They look like this, and as you can see...I need to get some new ones up with 4 year old pictures in...but I don't want to take the old ones down. This is what I did on bedrest and was so happy to put their pictures in the 1st Christmas :)

Raina and I get some Mommy/Raina time and 1st on our list, a birthday party for some twin friends of ours. Tomorrow we are spending the morning with Mimi where we'll go to a Christmas store, Sam Moon and some lunch and then Raina gets the afternoon with Nana so I can attend our Community Group meeting. Nana's taking her to see Tangled and to dinner. I think Raina benefits from Brody going hunting ;)
Mommy (Santa) got all the presents I have to this point wrapped yesterday while the kids were at school and I secretly got them into Mimi's car. We'll have "fake" presents under our tree until Christmas. The kids are REALLY into Santa this year and are fully understanding he brings presents on Christmas Eve....so that's exactly what will happen. They'll come out Christmas morning to a boat load under the tree and be so excited!
This year we're going to be at Mom's and even Jan and Don are going to come spend the night and we're going to have 1 big shabang Christmas morning. I'm so excited about this because A. we'll all be together, B. we take out all the rushing through everything to make sure we hit all the spots and C. it's 1 big Christmaspalooza! ;)
I'm working on some Christmas ornaments today and tonight...I have about 4 more to make :)
They look like this, and as you can see...I need to get some new ones up with 4 year old pictures in...but I don't want to take the old ones down. This is what I did on bedrest and was so happy to put their pictures in the 1st Christmas :)


Comments