So my Sale is coming up....4. more. days. *SIGH* I'm ready ;) Lots and lots of work.
The last 2 meetings have been at my house. 1st time I did finger foods (veggies/chips and salsa) and some southwestern egg rolls. The 2nd time I did 3 different types of cold salads. YUM! I love to entertain, so I was good :)
I was put in charge of the donation jug. We will have a margarita machine for our volunteering members who get to shop early on Friday night. SO we're taking donations and needed something to put it all in. I had a HUGE Cheese Balls container that I decided to use...wa la!
The last 2 meetings have been at my house. 1st time I did finger foods (veggies/chips and salsa) and some southwestern egg rolls. The 2nd time I did 3 different types of cold salads. YUM! I love to entertain, so I was good :)
I was put in charge of the donation jug. We will have a margarita machine for our volunteering members who get to shop early on Friday night. SO we're taking donations and needed something to put it all in. I had a HUGE Cheese Balls container that I decided to use...wa la!
Comments