I know....I know I know I know I know....I STINK at updating when I'm busy!
Being busy is good for me though....so I'm good ;)
There's LOTS of good things happening in our lives right now. I'm truly feeling the hand of God ALL over us. I see some really amazing things in our future and it's exciting.
I don't know that I've vocalized on the blog but...my sweet babies are going into Kindergarten in August. I pretty much have always known that I would probably find something when that happened but on what level, I wasn't sure. I applied with RISD but with all the cuts happening statewide in all the districts....I'm not holding by breath ;) I know that I want to be 100% available to the kids no matter what I do. That's VERY important. I want to be a room mom, I'm SO on the PTA ;)
I have subbed a handful of times on this year at the kids MDO and LOVED it. I told the director that I was interested in getting on next term and was given the "I'll get back with ya'" talk...ha. But today...I got a glimpse into maybe God's hand on this. I'm excited. Hopefully I hear more and more grows from this news. I would LOVE to be up there. 2 days a week loving on sweet kids and teaching them. 3 days to myself.
Please be in prayer with us that whatever the job is, the door is opened and it's perfect for us and our family. No matter what it is.... :)
We are leading the discussion this week in our Community Group. This is our 1st time and I really felt the Lord leading this. I tend to fall into the crowd and be a listener....but here lately....I'm being led to step up. Our church is doing a study on 1 Thessalonians called "Growing Stronger" so we're going to go a little more in depth of that. It's a good study, I'm excited about this weekend. I just want this to be completely from the Lord...so I've done my part, I'll be with Him on the rest - ha!
A very dear friend from our church who's SUH-WEET little boy is in my Wiggler room (and I watched her little bump grow AND held him when he was just weeks old) has inquired to me if I'd like to be a part of MOPS. I'm VERY excited for this opportunity and really need the Lord to lead this in me. I'm being torn / distracted by being a Mom, a wife, a homemaker, the twins sale committee .... and I'm sure there's more.... ha! So I'm in prayer for this too. Practicality tells me...it's going to be fine, to quit worrying and ... whatever...ha! JUST please be praying that if this is a place where I can benefit, add to or grow from....that this opportunity grows in me and my desire to be a part of.
Michael has been REALLY busy y'all....REALLY busy. Y'all just be praying for him too. He's such a sweet man, he takes on A LOT, he absorbs A LOT and he deserves more than I could ever imagine for him. I just pray for his safety in all his traveling, his patience and his words in stressful situations and his representation of who he is. We're both in such a process right now with the Lord and I see him being worked on....I see such big things on the horizon.
The kids / new approach.....been going FAN.........TASTIC! Amazing turn of events in this house. It's had it's rough spots. VERY hard not to fall back into old habits of how we say things, approach things or even holding our tongues...but I think we're getting it. Brody has really done amazing. I have the SWEETEST kids. Amazing. That's all I can say. If you're praying for this situation....keep on y'all...it's working ;)
My Twin's Sale is QUICKLY approaching our sale date (MARCH 26th!!!). FAST y'all! I will be hosting our meeting tomorrow night here at the house. I haven't gone too crazy....yet... ;) I've realized how much I LOVE "hosting" things....so I'm at the point where I'm thankful for our home and that this is our 1st home, the home we brought our babies home too....but I'm in prayer for our next one. HA! We have a sweet, comfy home...it's not that big...but it's ours. I am in prayer for our future home...something bigger for us....something perfect for us and something that happens just as it should and is just what we need :)
Not sure if this has come across...but I love the Lord and he's doing some great things in my family.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths"
Proverbs 3:5,6
Being busy is good for me though....so I'm good ;)
There's LOTS of good things happening in our lives right now. I'm truly feeling the hand of God ALL over us. I see some really amazing things in our future and it's exciting.
I don't know that I've vocalized on the blog but...my sweet babies are going into Kindergarten in August. I pretty much have always known that I would probably find something when that happened but on what level, I wasn't sure. I applied with RISD but with all the cuts happening statewide in all the districts....I'm not holding by breath ;) I know that I want to be 100% available to the kids no matter what I do. That's VERY important. I want to be a room mom, I'm SO on the PTA ;)
I have subbed a handful of times on this year at the kids MDO and LOVED it. I told the director that I was interested in getting on next term and was given the "I'll get back with ya'" talk...ha. But today...I got a glimpse into maybe God's hand on this. I'm excited. Hopefully I hear more and more grows from this news. I would LOVE to be up there. 2 days a week loving on sweet kids and teaching them. 3 days to myself.
Please be in prayer with us that whatever the job is, the door is opened and it's perfect for us and our family. No matter what it is.... :)
We are leading the discussion this week in our Community Group. This is our 1st time and I really felt the Lord leading this. I tend to fall into the crowd and be a listener....but here lately....I'm being led to step up. Our church is doing a study on 1 Thessalonians called "Growing Stronger" so we're going to go a little more in depth of that. It's a good study, I'm excited about this weekend. I just want this to be completely from the Lord...so I've done my part, I'll be with Him on the rest - ha!
A very dear friend from our church who's SUH-WEET little boy is in my Wiggler room (and I watched her little bump grow AND held him when he was just weeks old) has inquired to me if I'd like to be a part of MOPS. I'm VERY excited for this opportunity and really need the Lord to lead this in me. I'm being torn / distracted by being a Mom, a wife, a homemaker, the twins sale committee .... and I'm sure there's more.... ha! So I'm in prayer for this too. Practicality tells me...it's going to be fine, to quit worrying and ... whatever...ha! JUST please be praying that if this is a place where I can benefit, add to or grow from....that this opportunity grows in me and my desire to be a part of.
Michael has been REALLY busy y'all....REALLY busy. Y'all just be praying for him too. He's such a sweet man, he takes on A LOT, he absorbs A LOT and he deserves more than I could ever imagine for him. I just pray for his safety in all his traveling, his patience and his words in stressful situations and his representation of who he is. We're both in such a process right now with the Lord and I see him being worked on....I see such big things on the horizon.
The kids / new approach.....been going FAN.........TASTIC! Amazing turn of events in this house. It's had it's rough spots. VERY hard not to fall back into old habits of how we say things, approach things or even holding our tongues...but I think we're getting it. Brody has really done amazing. I have the SWEETEST kids. Amazing. That's all I can say. If you're praying for this situation....keep on y'all...it's working ;)
My Twin's Sale is QUICKLY approaching our sale date (MARCH 26th!!!). FAST y'all! I will be hosting our meeting tomorrow night here at the house. I haven't gone too crazy....yet... ;) I've realized how much I LOVE "hosting" things....so I'm at the point where I'm thankful for our home and that this is our 1st home, the home we brought our babies home too....but I'm in prayer for our next one. HA! We have a sweet, comfy home...it's not that big...but it's ours. I am in prayer for our future home...something bigger for us....something perfect for us and something that happens just as it should and is just what we need :)
Not sure if this has come across...but I love the Lord and he's doing some great things in my family.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths"
Proverbs 3:5,6
Comments