Most of you that follow the blog or know me at all know that every year on August 25th I celebrate :)
It what was a very long, hard and emotional battle to get pregnant. It pushes you to the very brink of breaking...physically, emotionally and spiritually. But we did it. Finally....we got a positive sign.
I can look back now and see God's PERFECT timing. I can see his Hand ALL OVER that situation. But it was hard when we were in it to trust. The Lord knew that I had lots of things to "get". I had some growing to do, I had some maturing to do. At the time...I didn't think I'd need to...boy howdy was I wrong.
God knew at 28, I could handle two babies crying at once, the demands that followed me day in and day out by myself. He was standing right there with me on the day I lost it and cried out....I was utterly exhausted, I was doing it on my own (Michael was studying for his BIG P.E. test day and night) and I was beyond tired. I cried out, Lord...you know I can handle this, I know I can too because you gave me these gifts....but right now...I just need to feel your with me.
Well of course he was...DUH! But do you have those moments...just a give me a sign type moments. Well he did, and he's continued to do so when I seem to be faltering. It seems that each and every time I get overwhelmed, I get something to just say...chill babe...I got this! :) God knew on August 25, 2005 ... that was the PERFECT day to see a positive sign.
I will never ever forget that morning, I will never EVER forget Michael's face. I will always celebrate this day, even it's just me, a quiet house and a cup of coffee ;)
Comments