So...have you ever been excited to tell someone exciting news? Have you ever been waiting in anticipation, hands clasped, excitement in your throat and just BUSTING to tell someone some REALLY good news? You know that feeling?
I feel like that is what the Lord is doing right now with me :) I feel like he's sitting on a big chair with his hands clasped just ROCKING with excitement....that's how I see him waiting... on me.
I have my hand in on a lot at the moment. Sonshine (preschool), Auction (awesome) and Work from home (rockin') - those 3 things are the "paid" part of my life and the PAID is working along that stinkin' Dave Ramsey and Dave STINKIN Ramsey even though I don't like him...is working the debt y'all! Then I have my volunteer side....Mom2Mom, Twins Sale and PTA...those are the non paid.
I have in the past week...or more...ha...felt MORE than over extended. I at times get a little in over my head and start feeling overwhelmed and then I think back....to God sitting in a chair with his elbows on his knees, hands clasped WAITING for the end result....
There is nothing he doesn't give me that I can't handle. There is nothing I can't do...I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I prayed for ALL of this, so why am I grumbling?
Well tonight was a bit of a revelation talking with Michael and SEEING the Lord excited for me. I KNOW that in the next year, SOMETHING is going to happen. It's going to be awesome and I am also excited in the anticipation. There is nothing He's given me I can't handle and he doesn't give me more than I can handle. I can SO do this....
I'm excited too....and then I look at my calendar and get overwhelmed again...HA!
It's going to be awesome....I really do know it :)
I feel like that is what the Lord is doing right now with me :) I feel like he's sitting on a big chair with his hands clasped just ROCKING with excitement....that's how I see him waiting... on me.
I have my hand in on a lot at the moment. Sonshine (preschool), Auction (awesome) and Work from home (rockin') - those 3 things are the "paid" part of my life and the PAID is working along that stinkin' Dave Ramsey and Dave STINKIN Ramsey even though I don't like him...is working the debt y'all! Then I have my volunteer side....Mom2Mom, Twins Sale and PTA...those are the non paid.
I have in the past week...or more...ha...felt MORE than over extended. I at times get a little in over my head and start feeling overwhelmed and then I think back....to God sitting in a chair with his elbows on his knees, hands clasped WAITING for the end result....
There is nothing he doesn't give me that I can't handle. There is nothing I can't do...I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I prayed for ALL of this, so why am I grumbling?
Well tonight was a bit of a revelation talking with Michael and SEEING the Lord excited for me. I KNOW that in the next year, SOMETHING is going to happen. It's going to be awesome and I am also excited in the anticipation. There is nothing He's given me I can't handle and he doesn't give me more than I can handle. I can SO do this....
I'm excited too....and then I look at my calendar and get overwhelmed again...HA!
It's going to be awesome....I really do know it :)
Comments