I have been told on more than 1 occasion that my Guacamole is blog worthy....so here you go ;)
I used to follow a recipe...now I just make it how I want it.

Jayme's Guacamole
3-4 Avocados
1/4 of a red onion, chopped so fine it could be minced
1 Jalapeno, seeded and chopped also pretty fine
1 1/2 Tomato, seeded and chopped pretty small
1 (healthy) Tbsp. bottled minced garlic
1 1/2 Tbsp. Lime Juice
1 Tsp. Salt
Once you get everything prepped...throw it all together and use a fork to "mush" your avocado.
This recipe has always been a no-fail, it is always the 1st empty bowl and any party I throw or take it to. SO good!!!
I used to follow a recipe...now I just make it how I want it.

Jayme's Guacamole
3-4 Avocados
1/4 of a red onion, chopped so fine it could be minced
1 Jalapeno, seeded and chopped also pretty fine
1 1/2 Tomato, seeded and chopped pretty small
1 (healthy) Tbsp. bottled minced garlic
1 1/2 Tbsp. Lime Juice
1 Tsp. Salt
Once you get everything prepped...throw it all together and use a fork to "mush" your avocado.
This recipe has always been a no-fail, it is always the 1st empty bowl and any party I throw or take it to. SO good!!!
Comments