My name is Jayme and I have yet another new addiction....Pinterest.....
I got this recipe off of there and it was AH-MAZING! I paired this up with brisket and sausages on the grill and fresh guacamole and fresh salsa for our New Year's Eve dinner. SO good. ....so...so good!
I don't know what to really call these so I'm going to call them Texas Hold 'Ems :)
Jayme's Texas Hold 'Ems
1 package of chicken breast tenderloins
1 package of bacon (cut in 1/2)
3 oz Cream Cheese
Jalapeno (I used jarred because I could eat them with a spoon from the jar)
I don't know what to really call these so I'm going to call them Texas Hold 'Ems :)
Jayme's Texas Hold 'Ems
1 package of chicken breast tenderloins
1 package of bacon (cut in 1/2)
3 oz Cream Cheese
Jalapeno (I used jarred because I could eat them with a spoon from the jar)
- Flatten your tenderloins between 2 pieces of wax paper and a mallet
- Cut in 1/2
- Spread your cream cheese on the chicken tenderloin
(really this is up to your taste preference on the amount) - Place 1-2 jalapeno slices
- Roll the chicken up and then take 1 of your 1/2 slices of bacon and wrap your chicken concoction.
- Secure with a toothpick
- Repeat

Ready for the grill
We experimented...cast iron vs. foil....cast iron did a MUCH better job!
wa-la!
the full spread
These were absolutely fantastic and I 100% recommend them hitting your table very soon :)



Comments