So in effort to continue to get the house ready for our eventual move (will get into that in a minute) we did some VERY needed atrium work. We had to start by removing all the old wood around all the windows. It's the original and it was showing it's age....big time!

 |
| Cute boy! |
 |
| just a mess! |
 |
| Old wood out.... |
 |
| New wood in :) |
 |
| Now it has to be primed before painted.... |
 |
Oh....how I just LOVE to paint :P BUT...this is it, atrium and back side of house and the exterior paint is DONE! |
 |
| View of primer and paint going on.... |
 |
| At least it was a nice day and we had some good tunes on. MD was a HUGE help! |
 |
| Little creases and corners.... |
So I was too sore today to do the 2nd half...but basically yesterday I got 1/2 done. GREAT progress considering I was just going to do a wall. HA! I got into a good groove. It'll get done.
We have a few things left for the outdoor and the rest will be indoor stuff. Not a whole lot left.
We are literally 2 months from total debt payoff....oh my WORD! We'll get through the holidays and then most likely list the house February / March. Really exciting wonderful times around here!
Comments