Brody was baptized October 14, 2012 at Woodcreek Church by Miss Tammy....that's a sentence I want to remember the rest of my life. I was 1 proud and 1 emotional Momma!
Brody's been asking for as long as I can remember about Jesus. He's always eager to hear Bible stories and excited to share what he learned in Sunday School. So when he asked to be baptized, I knew the sweet boy knew exactly what he was asking, but was worried he wasn't old enough. He met with Tammy and we did a class together and he got the green light.
It was SUCH a special day as a Mommy. This was my sweet little baby that I fought SO hard for. This is the sweet little baby I was told I'd never have. This is the miracle baby that had the cord wrapped twice when he was born and only weighed 4 lbs. 13 oz. This is the sweet angel that I prayed and prayed and prayed for.
To look back on his life and journey in these short 6 years, I can see the imprint of Chris on him. I pray he continues to hold him close in his heart for years to come and has the light of Christ in his heart in every situation he's in. I'm so excited to not only have this amazing son, but also a brother in Christ. What a celebration!
Brody's been asking for as long as I can remember about Jesus. He's always eager to hear Bible stories and excited to share what he learned in Sunday School. So when he asked to be baptized, I knew the sweet boy knew exactly what he was asking, but was worried he wasn't old enough. He met with Tammy and we did a class together and he got the green light.
It was SUCH a special day as a Mommy. This was my sweet little baby that I fought SO hard for. This is the sweet little baby I was told I'd never have. This is the miracle baby that had the cord wrapped twice when he was born and only weighed 4 lbs. 13 oz. This is the sweet angel that I prayed and prayed and prayed for.
To look back on his life and journey in these short 6 years, I can see the imprint of Chris on him. I pray he continues to hold him close in his heart for years to come and has the light of Christ in his heart in every situation he's in. I'm so excited to not only have this amazing son, but also a brother in Christ. What a celebration!
| we had some REALLY sweet friends come and support him :) |
| of course we had the grandparents |
| My favorite picture! |
| Making Miss Tammy emotional :) |
| such a wonderful moment! |
| Oh my word I was crying! AND I was so wrapped up in all of this, I forgot Tammy's towel! DOH! |
| Videos, Pictures, Facebook... :P |
| Mimi's crying! |
| Sweet friends and family to support us....amazing life! |
| The flash on this camera....the kids close their eyes EVERY time! |
| so curious about that water! :) |
Comments