I'm falling down on the job ;)
Actually that's the problem - I have many jobs going on these days. Thank goodness I'm a multi-tasker or I might be bald these days.
The Twin Sale stuff is out of my dining room and into boxes and bags awaiting the glorious sale. After all being added to the system, the total came just over $500 but after seller fees, rack fees and club fees and if I sold EVERYTHING which we all know just doesn't happen I should hopefully see about $350-$400...that would ROCK!
We had a company function to attend last night - so kinda a date night for us. YAY! His company got a suite at the Rough Riders game so we had dinner and drinks and got to sit in a nice air conditioned suite....that's my kinda way of watching baseball ;) Brody is not (still) happy with us...VERY mad we went to baseball without him.
I am in the process of recipe boxes....not mine....my Nanny's and Granny's. They're shoved in boxes, most out of order, lots of repeats and as time goes on...they're fading. SO I have taken on this huge project that in my head didn't seem to involved....but it is. I'm sorting, categorizing, scanning, cropping and then adding to a Word doc as an image under the typed recipe.
In the end - I'll be happy it's done but right now I keep asking what I've gotten myself into :)
My worship leader told me at church on Sunday that he needs me in the next week or 2 - YAY! Now we just gotta teach Daddy how to do Raina's hair ;)
Actually that's the problem - I have many jobs going on these days. Thank goodness I'm a multi-tasker or I might be bald these days.
The Twin Sale stuff is out of my dining room and into boxes and bags awaiting the glorious sale. After all being added to the system, the total came just over $500 but after seller fees, rack fees and club fees and if I sold EVERYTHING which we all know just doesn't happen I should hopefully see about $350-$400...that would ROCK!
We had a company function to attend last night - so kinda a date night for us. YAY! His company got a suite at the Rough Riders game so we had dinner and drinks and got to sit in a nice air conditioned suite....that's my kinda way of watching baseball ;) Brody is not (still) happy with us...VERY mad we went to baseball without him.
I am in the process of recipe boxes....not mine....my Nanny's and Granny's. They're shoved in boxes, most out of order, lots of repeats and as time goes on...they're fading. SO I have taken on this huge project that in my head didn't seem to involved....but it is. I'm sorting, categorizing, scanning, cropping and then adding to a Word doc as an image under the typed recipe.
In the end - I'll be happy it's done but right now I keep asking what I've gotten myself into :)
My worship leader told me at church on Sunday that he needs me in the next week or 2 - YAY! Now we just gotta teach Daddy how to do Raina's hair ;)
Comments
BTW, I love the green shirt!
Kimberly