So I tried a VERY new recipe last night. I seriously assumed it was an Italian dish - boy was I wrong. Turns out Tikka Masala is Indian cuisine. (do not laugh at me - I honestly didn't know I've never stepped foot in a Indian Restaurant)
So I cook for all these people and I have this unknown creation in front of me. Major anxiety set in. I was very apprehensive about it. I take MAJOR pride in my cooking and I will worry all night about opinions if I'm feeling unsure and of course last night I was in worry overdrive.
Guess I was right to be - everyone has given me their comments....yes I get it....it wasn't good....got it.
So I cook for all these people and I have this unknown creation in front of me. Major anxiety set in. I was very apprehensive about it. I take MAJOR pride in my cooking and I will worry all night about opinions if I'm feeling unsure and of course last night I was in worry overdrive.
Guess I was right to be - everyone has given me their comments....yes I get it....it wasn't good....got it.
Comments