Random but important ;)
Mr. Owner received his "official" stock the other day....oh yeah baby ;)
I took the camera up to church yesterday. I sent one of my youth helpers in to the kids music time to see if I could get any cute shots. I'm not sure she realized Brody was mine also...LOL!
the music leader does a lot of motions and sign language but I still can't tell what they're singing here
So she came back with my camera and I decided to take a few of my kiddos. These are my regulars :)
This is my Jacob and my week would not ever be complete if I didn't get some lovin' off this sweet little man every week :)
Sweet Brayden (and my youth helper Kaitlynn)....his little eyes lit up when they brought the balloons in :)
she loved her pretty dress so much we had to run up to McKinney after church to show Mimi and didn't want to take it off after we got home...ha!
Puzzles and football....I call it a good night ;)
I took the camera up to church yesterday. I sent one of my youth helpers in to the kids music time to see if I could get any cute shots. I'm not sure she realized Brody was mine also...LOL!
Singing with Miss Susan and Miss Allison
So she came back with my camera and I decided to take a few of my kiddos. These are my regulars :)
This is my Jacob and my week would not ever be complete if I didn't get some lovin' off this sweet little man every week :)
Sweet Brayden (and my youth helper Kaitlynn)....his little eyes lit up when they brought the balloons in :)
And Miss Emmy (Emerson) who is SUCH a snuggle bug and I could just cuddle all hour with her :) She's usually the only girl in the room and gets her way with all the baby dolls :)
Puzzles and football....I call it a good night ;)
Comments