
So this is going to be a fun week for me. I LOVE to cook / bake / create! This is no secret.
I thought it would be fun to get other people's recipes, cook them, picture them, rate them and share...and so it began ;)
I got quite a few really good sounding submittal's...more "Wow this is great, how fun".....and all I have to say to that...GIVE ME YOUR RECIPES people! ;)
So the menu will go as follows....there's going to be a blog to follow each night....I'm really stoked!
Blog Recipe Experiment:
Friday:
Ashley's Tortilla Soup
Saturday:
(Morning) Terra's Strawberry/Banana Breakfast....and YUM does it sound good!
(Evening) Grilled Chicken & Pineapple Quesadilla
Sunday:
Hey it's the Sabbath day...I rest people ;)
Monday:
Josh's Chicken Enchilada's w/ Spanish Rice
Tuesday:
(Morning) Melissa's Chocolate Chip Muffins...yum!
(Evening) Melissa's Italian Spaghetti Sauce with Ziti
Wednesday:
Terra's Pasta a la Nate
Thursday:
Loretta's Swiss Steaks, Jayme's Smashed Potatoes and Josh's Creme Cheese Dessert.....holy cow!
Friday:
Coconut Chicken Tenders with Honey Marinade Sauce
I'm really excited about all of this! If you'd like your recipe on next week's menu...PLEASE send it to me...I'd love to make it!
littleredheaddarlin@yahoo.com
Comments