Well...it's that time again. The deer has been shot....the meat has been delivered....the dehydrator is out :)
I LOVE making jerky, I have the little gun and everything. I might try actual cutlets/backstrap next time but for now, I love my gun!

Today though, I am diving back into fruit. I've tried fruit before and it did not turn out the way it should..... :| I don't think I had thick enough slices so today they went in NICE and thick!
My house smells AMAZING! Pineapple on the bottom tray, banana on the 2nd and 3rd, strawberry on the 3rd and 4th. YUM!!!
So as I was slicing my pineapple...I thought I'd share my AWESOME pineapple tool :) You gotta get you one of these!



You need one of these bad boys ;)
I LOVE making jerky, I have the little gun and everything. I might try actual cutlets/backstrap next time but for now, I love my gun!

Today though, I am diving back into fruit. I've tried fruit before and it did not turn out the way it should..... :| I don't think I had thick enough slices so today they went in NICE and thick!
My house smells AMAZING! Pineapple on the bottom tray, banana on the 2nd and 3rd, strawberry on the 3rd and 4th. YUM!!!
So as I was slicing my pineapple...I thought I'd share my AWESOME pineapple tool :) You gotta get you one of these!
You need one of these bad boys ;)
Comments