We got our bicycles for Christmas and have been resorted to riding in the garage because of the bitter cold we've had around here. They've had some good practice and have still had to wear winter wear but at least they're out of the elements.
We finally had a semi-nice day on Saturday. I personally thought it was too cold but everyone else thought it was totally fine and so we headed out to the front to ride our bikes on the street and we even went out in the street for a little bit.
You'd think I have enough invested in hair bows, ties, ribbons, scrunchies and headbands that her hair wouldn't be in her face..... :}
We finally had a semi-nice day on Saturday. I personally thought it was too cold but everyone else thought it was totally fine and so we headed out to the front to ride our bikes on the street and we even went out in the street for a little bit.
Brody's totally cool 3 wheeler!
Sweet baby girl is growing up WAY too fast!
Comments