Do you remember your 1st Bible? Do you remember who gave it to you, what it looked like?
We are in the middle of SUCH a wonderful series at church and this was a question today in our bulletin. Just thought I'd put it out there.
We have such a busy month ahead of us. We are BOTH going to be so completely ready for stinking Mexico by the time it gets here ;)
This next weekend will be an Abilene adventure in hopes that my Chesney girl makes it through the semi-finals to her 1A basketball State Goal. We then go to State the next weekend in Austin...woo hoo! So I have a Sale Mtg., get up EAAAAAARLY to leave for Austin, win state, return home as soon as we can and then lead Community Group discussion that night. This should all work out perfectly...but I'm hoping it runs as smoothly as I have it in my head....ha! I see LOTS of drowsiness in my future ;)
We had a pretty good weekend. I wasn't feeling too hot on Friday so we watched movies. Saturday we had to go to a funeral and I had a rough time during and after. Michael had a site visit with a client after the funeral...still struggling on my end. We picked up the kids, ate a quick bite and headed to our Community Group. I love our Community Group....they are SO important to me. We had a WONDERFUL church service today and such a smooth run in the Wiggler room....thank goodness we've graduated some kiddos, our room was becoming PURE chaos! Today was nice and calm and I didn't come home a little crazy...ha! We had a GREAT stinkin' lunch, took some naps and then made sushi for dinner. Talk about a good, didn't go as planned weekend...ha ha!
We are in the middle of SUCH a wonderful series at church and this was a question today in our bulletin. Just thought I'd put it out there.
We have such a busy month ahead of us. We are BOTH going to be so completely ready for stinking Mexico by the time it gets here ;)
This next weekend will be an Abilene adventure in hopes that my Chesney girl makes it through the semi-finals to her 1A basketball State Goal. We then go to State the next weekend in Austin...woo hoo! So I have a Sale Mtg., get up EAAAAAARLY to leave for Austin, win state, return home as soon as we can and then lead Community Group discussion that night. This should all work out perfectly...but I'm hoping it runs as smoothly as I have it in my head....ha! I see LOTS of drowsiness in my future ;)
We had a pretty good weekend. I wasn't feeling too hot on Friday so we watched movies. Saturday we had to go to a funeral and I had a rough time during and after. Michael had a site visit with a client after the funeral...still struggling on my end. We picked up the kids, ate a quick bite and headed to our Community Group. I love our Community Group....they are SO important to me. We had a WONDERFUL church service today and such a smooth run in the Wiggler room....thank goodness we've graduated some kiddos, our room was becoming PURE chaos! Today was nice and calm and I didn't come home a little crazy...ha! We had a GREAT stinkin' lunch, took some naps and then made sushi for dinner. Talk about a good, didn't go as planned weekend...ha ha!
Comments