
Things I'm loving at the moment....
- Hearing Raina sing "Love Story" at the top of her lungs while I'm driving
- My favorite TV shows are coming back...finally...some TV
- When Brody runs up to me for NO reason....and gives me a hug and a kiss
- Taking the kids for a "reward" because they've had good reports....watching them walk the aisle's VERY serious about where to spend their $5. Cutest. Thing. EVER!
- When Brody eats...with no discussion, no fighting, no tears, no whining
- I'm busy...it keeps me honest
- My heart....it's pretty full
- My church family, my church friends, my church pastors....MY CHURCH....saving grace y'all!
- Mother's Day Out!!! ;)
- My sweet friends on the Twin's Sale committee...I've grown close with a few of them and value them and their friendship
- Hint of Lime Tostitos
- Fresh Homemade Salsa
- Fresh clean laundry
- Making dinner together...all 4 of us preparing the meal, talking, laughing....amazing times....
- Saying to the kids "Peace out, word to your mother" and them saying "What What?!" back...FUNNY stuff y'all!
- Michael....my love...my rock...my best friend....no matter what....
Comments