I know I haven't blogged Valentine's Day...I know I haven't blogged much of anything.
I'm in my "busy" season...ha ha!
I've got the Twin's Sale going full speed ahead. It keeps me very busy and I eat breath and live it. I've got my work from home for Michael's office. Sometimes that's slow, sometimes that busy...always something though. I also have been subbing this week up at the kids MDO. I LOVE my days off when the kids are at school...but these are the sweetest 3 year olds I've ever met and it's such an easy day to earn money. I just have to play catch up the other days...with the kids here...ha!
I'm busy yo!! ;)
Just trying to keep up...just trying to save money for my Mexico adventure coming up...just trying to keep my head above water....
once step at a time, one foot ahead of the other.
I'm in my "busy" season...ha ha!
I've got the Twin's Sale going full speed ahead. It keeps me very busy and I eat breath and live it. I've got my work from home for Michael's office. Sometimes that's slow, sometimes that busy...always something though. I also have been subbing this week up at the kids MDO. I LOVE my days off when the kids are at school...but these are the sweetest 3 year olds I've ever met and it's such an easy day to earn money. I just have to play catch up the other days...with the kids here...ha!
I'm busy yo!! ;)
Just trying to keep up...just trying to save money for my Mexico adventure coming up...just trying to keep my head above water....
once step at a time, one foot ahead of the other.
Comments