Because this is an open blog and the kids are on here often, I keep a counter on it to see who's visiting. The list is very simple except for 1 person.
They search for me on Google as Jayme Hafer Doggett when most people already have the link or link through Blogger.
They live here:

They're close to downtown and are in between Blackburn Street and Lemmon on Travis St. I don't know that I know anyone that lives down there....especially someone that's apparently home a lot and searches randomly throughout the day.
I have issues with weirdos...if you are said weirdo and I know you...leave a message ;)
They search for me on Google as Jayme Hafer Doggett when most people already have the link or link through Blogger.
They live here:
Thirty377 Apartments

They're close to downtown and are in between Blackburn Street and Lemmon on Travis St. I don't know that I know anyone that lives down there....especially someone that's apparently home a lot and searches randomly throughout the day.
I have issues with weirdos...if you are said weirdo and I know you...leave a message ;)
Comments