so...my "weirdo" visitor who apparently wants to remain anonymous upped their visits after I showed that I could see them. that always cracks me up.
In the past month -
02/19/2009 @ 1:19 pm
02/19/2009 @ 9:00 am
02/18/2009 @ 12:05 pm
02/17/2009 @ 4:49 pm
02/12/2009 @ 11:25 am
02/03/2009 @ 4:03 pm
01/30/2009 @ 11:56 am
01/29/2009 @ 7:07 pm
01/26/2009 @ 9:48 am
01/24/2009 @ 9:05 pm
01/23/2009 @ 10:44 am
01/21/2009 @ 4:14 pm
12 times...obviously more than interested but attempting the incognito approach.... obviously not a standard job type of person...I'm thinking student or unemployed.
So we're going to try an exercise. If you're reading this...you should leave a comment and say hi...you don't have to have an account - do it anonymously :) quit being weird though!
In the past month -
02/19/2009 @ 1:19 pm
02/19/2009 @ 9:00 am
02/18/2009 @ 12:05 pm
02/17/2009 @ 4:49 pm
02/12/2009 @ 11:25 am
02/03/2009 @ 4:03 pm
01/30/2009 @ 11:56 am
01/29/2009 @ 7:07 pm
01/26/2009 @ 9:48 am
01/24/2009 @ 9:05 pm
01/23/2009 @ 10:44 am
01/21/2009 @ 4:14 pm
12 times...obviously more than interested but attempting the incognito approach.... obviously not a standard job type of person...I'm thinking student or unemployed.
So we're going to try an exercise. If you're reading this...you should leave a comment and say hi...you don't have to have an account - do it anonymously :) quit being weird though!
Comments