So the great playroom / guitar haunting continues......
Today around 5:00 the guitar was going off like CRAZY....both kids sitting at the table eating. If you walked around the corner it would stop, you walk off - it would start. You could stand there (and I did) for 30 minutes and it wouldn't go off...first minute I did....it would start playing.
Did this all evening.
We cleaned up the playroom, put the guitar in Brody's Buzz lounger and put the kids to bed. Michael specifically went in that room and was like, "yo dude....it's night night time....no more playing tonight". We come in the living room, ready to start up Dexter and the guitar starts going WILD!
So we both go in, turn it off, snap some pictures and I had a quiet talk with this little thing and walked out.
Seriously dude...it's turned OFF....it goes off again and I will seriously officially be freaked ( even thought I kinda am right now :S )
Ok.....so to back track JUST a bit. When it started going off this afternoon and we were sitting there looking at this guitar....the kids both decide to start telling us about this little boy that likes that guitar. I was asking Raina questions and Michael took Brody into the kitchen and was asking him....I mean BOTH start telling us about a boy and we have a guitar going off with no reason!?
Raina said:
he has red hair
he's taller than her
he likes that guitar
he doesn't talk to her
she's not scared of him
Brody said:
he's taller than him
he's got brown hair
he lives in Momma's house
he's scared of his Momma
he sits on his Spiderman couch (the little pull out couch/bed we have in front of the TV)
Both said he doesn't talk, the hair....I don't know Raina is very sure and very adamant it's red, and both said he didn't talk
No matter what is really going on....little freaky today and especially tonight......I don't know!
Today around 5:00 the guitar was going off like CRAZY....both kids sitting at the table eating. If you walked around the corner it would stop, you walk off - it would start. You could stand there (and I did) for 30 minutes and it wouldn't go off...first minute I did....it would start playing.
Did this all evening.
We cleaned up the playroom, put the guitar in Brody's Buzz lounger and put the kids to bed. Michael specifically went in that room and was like, "yo dude....it's night night time....no more playing tonight". We come in the living room, ready to start up Dexter and the guitar starts going WILD!
So we both go in, turn it off, snap some pictures and I had a quiet talk with this little thing and walked out.
Seriously dude...it's turned OFF....it goes off again and I will seriously officially be freaked ( even thought I kinda am right now :S )
Ok.....so to back track JUST a bit. When it started going off this afternoon and we were sitting there looking at this guitar....the kids both decide to start telling us about this little boy that likes that guitar. I was asking Raina questions and Michael took Brody into the kitchen and was asking him....I mean BOTH start telling us about a boy and we have a guitar going off with no reason!?
Raina said:
he has red hair
he's taller than her
he likes that guitar
he doesn't talk to her
she's not scared of him
Brody said:
he's taller than him
he's got brown hair
he lives in Momma's house
he's scared of his Momma
he sits on his Spiderman couch (the little pull out couch/bed we have in front of the TV)
Both said he doesn't talk, the hair....I don't know Raina is very sure and very adamant it's red, and both said he didn't talk
No matter what is really going on....little freaky today and especially tonight......I don't know!
Comments