Skip to main content

What a night......

SO at 3:30 this morning the guitar went off after 2 days of quiet. Shook me awake and for the first time I felt fear. 3:40, it goes off again. Michael goes down and turns it off and when he gets back in bed we immediately here something hit the door, as if something was "thrown". Raina is down in bed with us at 3:50 and Brody's in at 4:00.

I prayed and prayed and PRAYED this "thing" to leave my house that the Lord was in control of my house and that I had nothing to fear with him beside me. I did feel ease and ended up falling back asleep but it took a good while to do so.

Michael took the guitar out of the house this morning. He said a very long prayer over it because our fear was we'd bring more to us if we didn't dispose of it "nicely". He said as soon as he threw it in the can, a huge gust of wind hit him.

I woke up feeling uneasy, mad, depressed....I couldn't shake it. Today's my shopping day so I just got everything together and headed out. Within about 5 minutes, I felt like me...happy go lucky, light. When I got back into the house to unload groceries, I started feeling "down" again....even called my Mom crying....for no reason!

So Mom immediately prayed and she's going to pray in the room when she gets here for lunch.

I think I might have worried her....I am usually so matter of fact about these things going on around me. They have for so long that it's not a big deal. But to hear me worried, to hear me crying....that's different.

I'm now starting to wonder if a ghost can be attached to a person, rather than a place. When I was 19/20 years old, I had my 1st BIG haunting. I'm very fearful that what is happening now, is a repeat of then.....and that REALLY scares me. That was NOT a good experience at ALL.


I know for a lot of people...this seems SO far-fetched....stuff like this doesn't REALLY happen....


....yes it does.....


**the 19 story:
when I was 19 I moved into an apartment that was CRAZY. Extreme temperature drops out of nowhere, stuff flying off the coffee table, stuff flying off the wall.

I was out on my balcony one night and heard John's voice in my ear, clear as day to "come here" and when I walked in, he wasn't there.

BUT...the big stuff is I would be touched....by a little kid. And when he'd touch me, people could SEE the imprint happening and I would bruise immediately. Little fingers or hand print bruises

My curling iron started being turned on. It got to the point where I'd unplug it, come home and it'd be plugged in and on. We changed our locks and didn't tell the apartment. I came home one day and the handle was ICE cold, I could hear the TV BLARING and when I opened the door, it flew open. I shut it, locked it and left. Didn't go back home until I knew John was there.

The biggest thing that happened with that is one morning we woke up to the sound of a sizzle. But we couldn't move. We had been MADE into our bed. The sheets were SO tight we couldn't move. The comforter was 2 sided, black side and white side. We always kept it black side up, but this time it was white side up. Once we both fought our way out of the sheets, I went in the bathroom to find the curling iron plugged in, ON, and in the sink with water dripping on it, the drain had been pulled and was gathering water.

We didn't stick around to much longer after the last incident happened, that was enough.

Comments

Unknown said…
What happened when you were 19?
Anonymous said…
Have you seen paranormal activity? I know this is random of me but I totally just found this through your lj!

Popular posts from this blog

Goals for 2020

So after thinking through this for a while, I've decided to bring this back into my life.  I love to write, I love to express myself and share recipes.  SO...this blog may not always look pretty...it might get messy, because that's life, and I'm too old to pretend it's not.   Goals for 2020: To continue to search for what feeds my soul and not harms it. I'm going to keep up with my health goals and make it another year of weight maintenance.  Walking starts again.  Not about needing to lose, I like everything a bit tighter.  So there you go.  I'm not athletic, I do not LIKE working out.  But I do like walking because of the moment to take a breath and enjoy being outside and listening to good music 💓 I wanted to commit to living my truth...if I say be kind...that means I have to drop some guards and also do just that.  There's been a couple relationships over the years that I wanted to circle back to this year.  Both hav...

Award Winning Salsa

Well…it won an award in my family 🤣 This blog has seen MANY salsa recipes. I LOVE salsa. I’m always trying to perfect my recipe so I tried some different things yesterday and BAM….I mean wowza BAM!!!! Jayme’s Award Winning 😉 Salsa 2lbs Tomatillo, husked and washed and halved 2 Jalapeño, washed, halved, seeded if you’re a wuss.  1 Serrano, washed, remove stem 1 red onion, quartered 1 Lg Tomato 1 Bunch Cilantro 2 Tbs minced garlic  Salt  On a large baking sheet lay out your tomatillos, peppers and onion. Cover the bottom of the pan Chicken stock or water. I also drizzled a little olive oil.  Put in a 350 oven for 75-90 minutes.  Let cool down a bit and throw everything in a food processor.  Holy. Moly. Very restaurant like. Maybe a Cantina Laredo or Haciendas Ranch feel to it. So. Good.  I like it warm so when I go to get it out of the fridge, I just throw in the microwave for a sec.  SO good!

Perpetual diets and a soul change....

I feel like all my life, I've been on a perpetual diet.  Seriously.  Pretty much every day of my life has been a choice.  Some days/months/years I do great.  Others....not so much. I've never been one of those girls.  You know...the ones that always just pulled it off.  Looks, weight, clothes.  Nope.  That is not me.  I've also always had skinny friends.  They ate the same things as me...but I'd notice on me and never on them.  I think I've always aspired in some way to be each of them.  Hell, maybe they keep me in check so I don't ever let myself go to much?  That's some deep thinking stuff! What a funny life.  Then, I had my jaw surgery.  Long recovery.  Long, hard, painful recovery.  I think I just gave myself a pass for the last couple of years.  Because I can tell you...I hadn't been too worried about my weight since then. So.  I had a picture taken of me on August 17th.  As ...