Y'all know me - we took about 400+ pictures between 2 cameras....not hard to do when those cameras are mine and Mom's :)
It was a wonderful day....nice and cool, it rained once and we were in a building...so it didn't affect us at all! The kids rode rides for the first time this year - Brody = no fear, Raina = scared out of her pants but going because Bubby is! I LOVE the State Fair!!!
Tomorrow is my Twins Sale Work/Shop day....the Sale is Saturday morning (8-12) at the Richardson Civic Center for anyone interested. Saturday if we can make is a birthday party for some "Twin" friends of ours, also a BBQ at the Singleton's because Kimberly's in town from CT! Can't wait to see her and catch up :)
I will try and keep these to a minimum....but I love my pictures :)

It was a wonderful day....nice and cool, it rained once and we were in a building...so it didn't affect us at all! The kids rode rides for the first time this year - Brody = no fear, Raina = scared out of her pants but going because Bubby is! I LOVE the State Fair!!!
Tomorrow is my Twins Sale Work/Shop day....the Sale is Saturday morning (8-12) at the Richardson Civic Center for anyone interested. Saturday if we can make is a birthday party for some "Twin" friends of ours, also a BBQ at the Singleton's because Kimberly's in town from CT! Can't wait to see her and catch up :)
I will try and keep these to a minimum....but I love my pictures :)
Lovies on the Midway
Comments