Michael got the call this morning that 2 of his sites are being kicked off! YAY! He has work to do :D
This has been a rattle of nerves. His office went from 32 employees and are now down to 10 I believe. LOTS of changes. Lots of scenarios being thrown around. Lots of holding our breaths through the storms.
There hasn't been any "new" jobs starting - without the ability to get loans, a lot of people just aren't starting jobs. BUT fortunately Michael has 2 starting and 2 more in the wings. Thank you Lord! THANK YOU LORD!
I'm just praying all this turns around. The economy HAS to get better....right? Ugh...don't get me started on that OR our all powerful president...... *eye roll*
This has been a rattle of nerves. His office went from 32 employees and are now down to 10 I believe. LOTS of changes. Lots of scenarios being thrown around. Lots of holding our breaths through the storms.
There hasn't been any "new" jobs starting - without the ability to get loans, a lot of people just aren't starting jobs. BUT fortunately Michael has 2 starting and 2 more in the wings. Thank you Lord! THANK YOU LORD!
I'm just praying all this turns around. The economy HAS to get better....right? Ugh...don't get me started on that OR our all powerful president...... *eye roll*
Comments