Well - I went from feeling kinda cruddy last week but not horrible to downright awful over the weekend on Sunday afternoon. Seriously in an hour time frame I went from laughing and great to pitiful and puny. It was WEIRD! I was the same all Monday and finally by yesterday I was getting a bit back to normal. Yuck! I hate being sick! I think I was the last to get it out of everyone I see regularly so I'm glad to have it over with.
Most of these pictures are from the end of last week before the "sickness". I took the kids out to the duck park and they had a ball. We went over to the play area behind it and were TOTAL big kids. No little play gym for us! Made me nervous actually - I usually just go with the flow...not much you can do with 2 going different directions but this was an actual "big kid" jungle gym and I got a twang of fear go through me as they got to the top. The "I can't get to them fast enough" feeling. LOL! I have to remember they're NOT babies anymore. They're my big kids about to be 3.
Most of these pictures are from the end of last week before the "sickness". I took the kids out to the duck park and they had a ball. We went over to the play area behind it and were TOTAL big kids. No little play gym for us! Made me nervous actually - I usually just go with the flow...not much you can do with 2 going different directions but this was an actual "big kid" jungle gym and I got a twang of fear go through me as they got to the top. The "I can't get to them fast enough" feeling. LOL! I have to remember they're NOT babies anymore. They're my big kids about to be 3.
She's such a cutie pie!
He would feed the ducks....but way back by me...Raina is NO FEAR!
We're big kids Mom....
Brody LOVES the swings...Raina always wants out. So funny the differences.
Awww....my sweet kiddos
After church on Sunday we went to Mom's for the first time in a month. I don't think I've ever gone that long not going to Mom's. But between our Abilene trip for Ches, my gallbladder and them being sick for 2 weekends straight....it was time to go see them :)
Mom ALWAYS has new things in the toy box each time we go
So this week has been getting better and that's about it. The most strenuous activity has been me getting on the Fit and getting about an hour in each day. I usually alternate between the Yoga and Aerobic. With all the nasty weather today we decided to stay inside in our PJ's. I hardly ever let them go past 10:00 but today seemed like the day to be bums. So we played dress up, we watched Pinnochio....we had a good day :)
Dress up is her favorite thing
Comments