Well first - Ches was playing for State this weekend. She played Friday and won - so Mom, Michael, the kids and I packed in the ol' van and headed to Abilene on Saturday morning. We ate some lunch and got to the game with time to spare. Unfortunately - they lost. It DEFINITELY wasn't because of the way they played. I know it sounds like a sore loser to say it was the officiating - but honest to goodness - it was! They were calling fouls on our girls and ignoring the SAME FOUL on the other team. Charging, traveling...all on our girls but overlooked by the other team. It was just sickening to watch because you knew our girls were getting the shaft.
CHESNEY - she was the star! Scored the most points, was drawing fouls while making points AND adding free throws on top of that. She was a natural in leading her team after they lost Whitney to what sounds like an ACL tear. Ches went down also with her knee but she tripped and went down hard...it hurt but she got back up, stretched it out and went back in to finish the game. Talk about scary! AAAA!!! I'm so proud of her. This is her sophmore year - she's on Varsity - she's a STAR on that team and she has 2 more years to make it to state! Jacey will even be playing with her at that point. The Neely sisters will be unstoppable ;)

1 of MANY free throws she scored!
This is at the end of the game - they were getting a little stir crazy and unsure of why people were crying :(
they don't seem to understand - and it's not feeling to great to think I can't lift them for 6 weeks...but we'll make it!
CHESNEY - she was the star! Scored the most points, was drawing fouls while making points AND adding free throws on top of that. She was a natural in leading her team after they lost Whitney to what sounds like an ACL tear. Ches went down also with her knee but she tripped and went down hard...it hurt but she got back up, stretched it out and went back in to finish the game. Talk about scary! AAAA!!! I'm so proud of her. This is her sophmore year - she's on Varsity - she's a STAR on that team and she has 2 more years to make it to state! Jacey will even be playing with her at that point. The Neely sisters will be unstoppable ;)

1 of MANY free throws she scored!
This is at the end of the game - they were getting a little stir crazy and unsure of why people were crying :(SO on our way home we stopped in at the Smoke Stack...it's a small town restaurant that everyone in the car was cheering for - I'd never been there. They all ordered the famous chicken friend steak - but I have major stomach issues and so I ordered differently. Mine comes out with gravy - I haven't had gravy in over a year....yikes! But can I just say it was probably some of the best gravy I think I've ever eaten. We get home, get the kids in bed...get in bed ourselves and all is right in the world.....until 4:00 am!
I woke up to pain under my right ribcage. Tight - painful...really annoying actually. After about 2 hours I got it to stop and got comfortable enough to go back to sleep. I was uneasy yesterday but not in pain. I made chicken fajitas for dinner and some fresh quac. About an hour after dinner - yep....just shoot me! I was watching TV, chilling out on the couch and all of a sudden I got so uncomfortable and it just escalated from there. I was in SERIOUS horrible pain (baby coming out of my rib cage with no epidural pain) until about 11:30. The only thing that stopped me going to the ER was all they'd do is give me something for the pain and tell me to go see my GI Dr. Well - I found some Vicodin from my knee injury - no need for an ER. Took that, took a really hot shower, got the hot pad out and finally laid down and gave in. About 11:30 (after almost 5 hours of horrible pain) I found a comfortable enough spot to fall asleep. Didn't move all night in fear I'd jiggle the pain back...ha ha!
When I went through the biopsy's last year he wanted to check my gallbladder but wanted the meds to see if they could control everything first. And they did - for about a year I did great. But this past month has been REALLY hard and now I know for sure what it is because of location, tenderness and all out PAIN. I tried to get in today - but unfortunately can't be seen until tomorrow morning. I am totally pushing for removal...he wanted to talk about this before and I wasn't ready for it yet. NOW - I am. I don't know if I could do another attack like that - oh my gosh! Take it dangit ;) He does procedures on Monday's and Friday's...so hopefully by Friday I will be rid of this devil organ and maybe back on track to a little normalcy. 3 years of going through this stuff is ENOUGH!
Comments
I hope your doc can get you fixed up soon. It sounds awful.