So apprently I've caught what I keep hearing is going around?
When I got home from the hospital after surgery - Brody was sneezing and it got so much worse the next couple days...he was a snot boy! Michael had a sore throat that day. BUT neither last through the weekend and all was well. My parents have both had crud for what feels like a month now. Mom wasn't coming over for lunch, haven't seen Dad in a while. She ended up having to get 2 antibiotics just to kick it.
But now...I have a funk in my chest. I do not feel bad...I feel gunky in the chest - that's it! But that's enough to not feel 100% and that's stinky. I did mow the yards on Wednesday and kicked up a whole bunch of stuff...so I figured that's what did it....for me...but Raina woke up this morning sounding like I do. Hopefully it's just something blooming and not a full blown "sickness"! I do have a nice Bass sound to my voice today though...I could hang in that section of the choir - that's for dang sure :)
But on the other hand I'd rather us all get something NOW and get over it before the birthday party gets here.....
which....
Good gosh - I have a piece of advice. Do NOT have gallbladder surgery, take pain meds and do your kids party invite. HA HA HA!!!
The first joke was, I printed them upside down. So all the pretty ballons on the edge....are upside down! THAT I could get away with. But then....
It kinda helps to have a date and time to a party you're attending! What?!?!?
UGH...I have no excuses except I did it after surgery and not before and was clearly not all with it!
Luckily we live in the information age and I promptly got an e-mail out to everyone. What a goob!
Today's another pretty day. I went to the store yesterday and didn't realize we still had a 1/2 loaf of my bread (whole grain) and bought a whole new loaf. SO I decided there was no way I was going to eat that much bread before at least the older one molding - so we're going to go to the park later and feed some ducks. I'll have pictures later.
I'm about 1/2 way through 23 Minutes in Hell by Bill Wiese. Hopefully I'll get that finished today. So far....hmmm...not sure what I think. We'll see how it ends.
Comments